I serve Nuffnang =)

1.11.2010

simple NONSENSE

    It is the 1st day i going to restart my skull after 1 month vacation..I really feel super super upset..From now on,i m getting in the last two sems and next sems i gonna to go somewhere to intern..


    Almost 2 year ady i stay in this skull..Actually i'm not too pleased with the eviroment here,but i can say Hanxin is the warmest coll in Malaysia..Even sometime,some of my friend like to disparage my coll cuz still using chinese in teaching..BUT,i dont thing it is a big problem and big ashame,swt..i proud of my coll..i swear to prove u guyz when the days coming..


    Talking back about today..Si Hui ask me and GM to go sing k..i really hope to go and standby myself to go..After call-in to asking about the rate,some of them change their idea..they rather go back hostel to watch movie...such a pot of ice water driping me and Si Hui..We are realy hope and await to go sing de...Sometime i will think,is it realy hard to getting a consensus..? Hope can go tomorrow larr,buddies..
                                                 ♥ end here♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment