I serve Nuffnang =)

12.31.2009

1st post of 2010

    Yippie...this is the 1st post for 2010 with the meaning-->new life..Just finish BBQ,eat alot alot and alot nonstopping..tummy getting bigger..still remember i make a wish last year ago,it is-->DIET...I almost forget the meaning of this 4 alphabet..i still eat eat and eat..
   
    Tomorrow i need to go back KL.I really super super unwilling,but got no choice dy,cuz i go there for work.I need money,need more more and more money.It is no enough money to use if i still keep stay at home to do nothing.I too jealous to somebody,they can get PTPTN,but i cant...my coll no PTPTN provide..


    Every time when i want go back KL,i feel upset and fu*king down..I don't like to stay at KL even alot entertainment at there..I rather stay at home to do nothing.Mayb my home sick is quite getting worse dy..Few month after i will graduate,i realy can't imagine that the life after,working nonstop and can't come back my sweet home often.HELP ME...


                            -end here-

No comments:

Post a Comment