I serve Nuffnang =)

1.13.2010

13 JAN 2♥1♥

     Me is now doing nothing in front my lappie.Last time we r too crazy after school,such we likes to go yumchar,go lepak at Ginnie's home playing Kimchii(a poodle dog).But now can't see at all.We alway dismiss after school,mayb they have their own way to go,but me..going back home..My godness.I think i will being crazy with this kind life style.


     I really hope can move out from this house as fast as posible.It is quite tak tahan with a man and a women who live with me.I really feel super f*cking hate them.The 2 f*cking people likes to pretending front of me.Bastard bitch..Both of ur pls stop to do those all childish thing.. If Ling u see my blog,i just can say sorry to u..but i just want to splash out all my feeling in my blog.. 
                                 ♥ skip it♥ 
   
   Chinese New Year is near in the corner. Im not too like this big day in fact..I dont like the feel deserted after lively..They just came and went even at the moment is cheery mayb..


    I think i m not the one expert in blogging,cuz im alway empty pen..Sometime i really want to update my post but i m nothing to write..sobs...But i won't give up at all,i'll try to update it often..

                         ♥ end here ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment