I serve Nuffnang =)

1.30.2010

NO TITTLE

   Errhmm..
   Just finish yumchar with a gang with 4 crazy people..Thats all my hometown friend who i know since 10 year somemore ago..We aren't that kind of seldom hang out,but it is full with laughing and funny and happy somemore every time we meet..We alway laugh untill getting cramp just becuz a lame topics...buahahhaa..I really super super like this feeling,and everytime after i hang out or gathering with them,i can almost forget all the bad temper,unhappy...
     
    2 week after,its is already Chinese New Year..I still no yet prepare all my stuff such clothes,skin care, accessories and somemore..shittt man...I should go to purchase all this thing as fast as posible..But i HAVE NO money...!!!! Fu*kkkkkk.....
  
    I gonna go to watch movie a while before bedtime..Be Right Back..


                                   ♥ End Here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment