I serve Nuffnang =)

5.30.2010

wOnderfull · night

First at all, I want to said 'I'm totally admired and addicted with you, Khalil '
ahahahaa
*ticket show off-ing*














Last night,I headed up Genting with gang of 3 to watched a sosososo GOOD concert
The most touched is we no need to just watch the Projector and become the 'friend of the mountaintop '
cuz it is V.I.P seat
weeeeweeee 
Its presented by Starplanet and my Khalil was the one who sing in whole concert with just the only costume
B.r.a.v.o
He was just too talented in any instrument
As what Yjune said
U can feel that he sing with so called 'soul',even the stage was just only few instrument as the deco
No more magnificent at all
As I remember
I know him since i was in Form 5
I like his song and also his pure-hearted music style
Luckily I have got the chance to watch his 1st and maybe only concert in Malaysia
I'll support him till the end of my life
*my man*


















u.r.c.h.....
I miss my coll's friend
Kimber & Si hui
Even u guys didnt view my bloggies, I know
But,somehow I still hope to let u guys know
I really really miss u guys badly 


I miss the time we gossip gissip some one
I miss the time we chit chating 
I miss the time we ponteng for the sing k session
I miss the time we shooting together
I miss the time we burning night oil for just rush the assignment before the day of deadline
I miss the time we give suprise to each other since birthday
I miss the time we 'shopping' at Watson


I know those i say maybe abit weird larr
but i just hope to spout off all what i think
LoL
*ignore it,if you dont hope to vomit*



















♥ End Here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment