I serve Nuffnang =)

4.15.2010

Be · Happy

I try to blog with English in this post after few chinese post before
Well
English is pretty important in our future
Such study and also career
My English poor cuz of lazy
How regret i am now


Sad
Time fly in a highspeed
As i mentioned
I'll graduate soon
Two week after 
I have to go on internship for 2 month before the graduation day come


2 year 
Its not long but not short 
i get alot
Get alot of ji muis
Get alot of truth
And also knowledge
Even
Sometime i felt frustrated and pressure
But im happy with my college's life


Yesterday
We went out to Sushi King,Queen Park for sushi Bonanza after class
Ya
Its just RM2 for every plate
2 session in a year
How can i miss it
Its only cost me twelve for 5 plate..
yea yea


After that
We headed over Pavilion with the same gang
For our movie session
"How to train ur Dragon"
A kinda funny animation
Lhe main Dragon named Night Furry
Look alike with Lilo friend-->Stich
Quite not bad
Go and watch when u guyz free
 












U.r.g.h
I want sing k larr weyy
Nicky hope to go clubbing
If it is ON
That will be my 1st time go with gang of them


Yes
I am the one dont like to go this kind of place
The super duper bass make me uncomfortable
But
I like to hang out with my gang
Its all quality time


Fine.Fine 
I have to finish here
Lack in my poor grammar and vocab
Yaarkkkkkk....


♥ end here♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment