I serve Nuffnang =)

3.30.2011

New Start

BACK..!!!
    Since the line is sucker slow and lack now so i go other way to entertain, Blog Blog Blog.. 3months more i didnt even update a little word here,damn it.. Once i sign in blogger, i just feel nothing to post.. Maybe it is load of things happened to me so i confused how to start my first word..
    Sad that my grandpapa had been leave us 3months long,that is the saddest happen for me in my life.. Can i say cancer is really suck..!!! My friend mummy died cause of cancer, my friend dad get cancer stage 4.. erghhhhhh..!!  Can i say goverment hospital is super suck..!!!  But it can't change anything already..
    I have to start my new job next week, seinz + lazyness.. Hopefully everything go smooth smooth and smooth larr.. I need money to spent , to vacation , to backpack journey , to give good for my parent.. Happiness always stand from money and also Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment